Friday, September 2, 2022

Love Always Wins

I saw these tweets the other day. At first I was mad, but I quickly shifted to sad. Imagine the lives these people must live. To take something so innocent as a welcome to kindergarten sign and see "indoctrination". Or to hear, "My class is a family" and think that the school wants to steal your child away. What sad, pathetic lives they must live. 


But, you know what? We can't let this ruin the beauty that happens in our classrooms. You know what I mean- every year we are given these incredible individuals with amazing minds, and we are blessed to have the opportunity to become a family. Yes. We are a family. We become a group of people who look out for each other, who care about everyone's well-being. We LIKE each other! 

So while the angry, sad, small minded people are out there trying to destroy us, remember, beauty rises from ashes, hope prevails, love always wins. 

Let's go love our class families ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment