Friday, November 6, 2020

Neighbors, Apple Trees, and Beautiful Mornings

I have an apple tree in my front yard that never fails to provide an abundance of apples. The problem is, you wouldn't want to just pick an apple and eat it. However, you can definitely use them to create a variety of apple dishes. My neighbor, Deb, came by about 3 years ago asking if she could pick some. I told her, not only could she pick some this year, but any year, and to help herself! This morning, while I was sitting in the quiet and enjoying my morning coffee, there was a knock on my door, which is odd in the daylight, let alone at 6 AM. I opened it, and there was Deb, with some apple jelly made from the apples on my tree. What a thoughtful gift!

I think today is going to be a good day.

#neighbours #appletrees #beautifulmornings 

No comments:

Post a Comment